Topical LSAT Tutorials
A Series Of Small Group LSAT Tutorial and Review Sessions
Perfect if you:
- Want instruction on only specific LSAT question type
- Want an “early bird” start
- Want to spread your preparation over a longer period of time
- Want to sample our LSAT Preparation courses without having to commit to a longer course
Some of these sessions are included FREE OF CHARGE for those who take our LSAT Courses for the for the June 11/07 LSAT!
LSAT Tutoring and Law School Application Sessions – Winter 2007
Your LSAT Tutor: John Richardson, B.A., LL.B., J.D.
Author of: Mastering The LSAT
Law School Bound
Location: University of Toronto – St. Michael’s College – Carr Hall – 100 St. Joseph St. – 4th Floor
For directions email our autoresponder at: firstname.lastname@example.org
$150 per tutorial session – payable at the door – some of these tutorials may be included free with our full-length courses
Pre-payment is not required – Pre-registration by email is required.
Tutorial Topics (Click on each topic for a description and dates) – Each Session Lasts Four Hours
– Logic Games I– Developing Your Logic Games Toolbox
– Logic Games II– Positioning and The Construction and Use of Diagrams
– Reading Comprehension – It’s Not So Much Reading As …
–LSAT Logic And Language – And The Relationship Between Them
– Logical Reasoning I – How The Argument Goes
–Logical Reasoning II – Flawed Logic and Parallel Reasoning
– Logical Reasoning III – Understanding The Answer Choices
Don’t see the tutoring session you want? Email us with your suggestion.
These tutorials are “stand alone sessions” that are independant of each other. So, feel free to join at any time!
Attend just one or attend all!